The SiT5008 is suitable for connected consumer and IoT devices such as Internet-connected audio-video, over-the-top streaming devices, industrial smart meters, and other devices that use low-power wireless connectivity.
"The development of our SiT5008 is a great example of our rapid release strategy, where we develop up to 15 product derivatives from a single base platform and bring them to market quickly," said Piyush Sevalia, executive vice president of marketing of SiTime. "In this case, we improved the frequency stability by 10 times by optimizing our algorithms and delivered the product in just two months. This accelerated development was possible because of our systems knowledge and continued investment in automation."
The SiT5008 is a ±2 ppm MEMS TCXO and includes the following features:
· Any frequency between 10 MHz and 60 MHz accurate to 6 decimals
· ±2 ppm to ±10 ppm frequency stability
· Operating temperature from -40 to +85°C
· Low power consumption of 3.5 mA typical at 1.8 V
· Standby mode for longer battery life
· LVCMOS output
· Industry-standard 2.5 x 2.0 mm x mm package, 100% pin-compatible with quartz devices
· RoHS and REACH compliant, Pb-free, Halogen-free, and Antimony-free
The SiT5008 TCXO is in production.
Related links and articles: