1. Demand from AI, 5G, and automotive will re-energise the global semiconductor market.
2. DRAM to advance towards extreme ultraviolet production, DDR5/LPDDR5 format; NAND flash stacking to surpass 100 layers.
3. Range of 5G services to expand along with more hardware devices.
4. 5G models will exceed 15 percent penetration of total smartphone market and Chinese brands accounting for more than 50 percent of total production.
5. Mobile phones will demand high refresh rate displays while tablet computer becomes battle ground for miniLED and OLED.
6. Micro LED self-emissive display will open up new battle field in display industry.
7. Adoption of 3D sensor modules based on time-of-flight set to benefit from augmented reality applications.
8. Innovative sensors and algorithms for data will be key to adding value in IoT.
9. The race towards automated driving to intensify with more business models to be explored.
10. Variation in solar power modules to explode as standardization fades and price-performance rules.
Related links and articles: